Latest News From My Home Move - the UK's leading conveyancer
05 October 2015
2014 a year of sustained growth and substantial investment for myhomemove
myhomemove, the UK’s leading provider of mover conveyancing services, has experienced a year of sustained growth and substantial investment, as it announces its 2014 results.
Financial Highlights 2014
- Consolidated its position as market leader, completing over 40,000 mover transactions (+10% on 2013)
- EBITDA of £3.03m
- Increased its staffing levels to include an additional 130 people, including a new Operations Director
- Opened two new conveyancing centres. Its Manchester office, with capacity for over 200 conveyancers, is set to become a hub of conveyancing excellence to support the growing demand for its service
- Expanded its Learning & Development Academy to include a series of online learning materials, support videos and tests
- Launched Buy-to-Let and New Build propositions into the market
- Won five industry awards
- Invested in innovative technology as it develops eWay, its online conveyancing service (launching Q4 2015)
Commenting on these results, Doug Crawford, CEO of myhomemove said, “Last year saw the Mortgage Market Review (MMR) impact heavily on the property market, causing delays in mortgage applications and an overall slow-down in completion times.
“For myhomemove the year proved to be one of growth and transition, as despite the impact of MMR, we completed more transactions than any other UK conveyancer. Against this backdrop we began to invest heavily in our company through the development of our people, operations and services. This commitment to our future will enable us to respond to the increasing demand for our services, grow our market share and continue to deliver our multi award-winning conveyancing service to tens of thousands of home movers a year.”
For further information on myhomemove and its award-winning service, please visit www.myhomemove.com