Latest News From My Home Move - the UK's leading conveyancerBack to all news articles
myhomemove wins Best Conveyancing Service 2015
27 February 2015
myhomemove, the UK’s leading provider of mover conveyancing services, has received the award for ‘Best Conveyancing Service – Individual Firms’ at the Mortgage Strategy Awards 2015.
Held at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London on Wednesday 25th February, the awards celebrated the intermediary mortgage market’s successes over the past year. myhomemove also won a conveyancing title at the awards in 2013.
This award win takes myhomemove’s total to twelve awards in two years, including:
- Best Legal Service Provider at the Your Mortgage Awards 2014
- Best Use of Technology (Non-Lenders) at the Mortgage Finance Gazette Awards 2014
- Best ABS over 100 Employees at the Modern Law Awards 2013 and 2014
- Best Conveyancing Provider at the What Mortgage Awards 2014
- Company of the Year at the Leicester Mercury Business Awards 2014
- Best Legal Services Provider at the Your Mortgage Awards 2013
- Supplier of the Year (Technology) at the Negotiator Awards 2013
- Best Direct Conveyancer and Overall Conveyancing Firm at the Law Firm Services Awards 2013
- Doug Crawford, Conveyancing Business Leader at the British Mortgage Awards 2013
Speaking of the award win, Dev Malle, Group Sales Director of myhomemove, said: “Winning this award is a great way to start the year. In 2014, myhomemove experienced solid growth as we further expanded our business, increasing our capacity to meet the growing demand for our service. We continued to pioneer the use of innovative technology to support our clients in their conveyancing journey, giving them a faster and smoother customer experience. Being recognised by the industry is a testament to the dedication of all of our people to delivering an exceptional service.”
The 2015 judging panel for the Mortgage Strategy Awards consisted of top-level industry professionals, selected to cover the breadth of the industry.
For more information on the Mortgage Strategy Awards 2015, visit http://www.mortgagestrategyawards.co.uk/