We provide a panel management service for those introducers who currently have relationships with local solicitors and want to continue to offer this service to their clients.
All legal work is carried out by experienced property lawyers who are regulated by either the Solicitors Regulation Authority or the Council for Licensed Conveyancers. Our active management of the panel ensures a consistent, high level of service for both introducers and their clients.
The benefits of this service for introducers:
- Easy to use - Simple online quote and instruction
- Quote follow up – we can also offer a service whereby our experienced quotes team can follow-up on quotes for you, helping to increase conversion and providing more information.
- Strict criteria – we ensure that the lawyers on our panel provide clients with a good level of service.
- Regional Development Manager and Account Management - we provide support through our field and office based relationship management teams.
- Service Level Agreements – all lawyers report back on key milestones and are required to meet their agreed service level agreements to ensure customer satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Customer satisfaction surveys – we conduct regular customer surveys to ensure that we maintain a high level of service.
- myreward – our points based, recognition scheme rewards our introducers for promoting our services to their clients. You can exchange your points for vouchers, days out or holidays abroad.
- Enhanced training - through face-to-face-meetings and online training we give our introducers all of the information they need to effectively promote conveyancing.
- Marketing support – to help promote your service, we can provide you with an online quote system as well as marketing materials to help you sell conveyancing.
The benefits of this service to clients:
- Online Case Tracking – upon instruction we will provide your client with a username and password that will allow them to track the progress of their case 24/7.
- Speedy Service – clients can be advised of their allocated law firm on the same day of instruction and the lawyer will aim to complete their transaction within your clients chosen timescale.
- No Sale, No Fee – If a sale falls through completely, through no fault of your client's, we won’t charge them any legal costs.